HomecoolMods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pc Mod Team

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-03-18

The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread Empty
PostSubject: The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread   The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Ok The reason of making this is that as i have seen on some posts here and on other forums people are asking about where they can find the MODS they want.Also we can post MOD requests.That means that this forum is for people who are trying to find some MODS that they haven't found.They post the MOD that they wanted to find and then someone who has already seen the MOD he posts the link of the MOD's site.Requests must have some pics for the modders to be based on to make the MOD.The modder who will do a request must answer here so there will not be 2 or more same MODS from diffirent modders that they didn't know that an other modder was making it.

This post is a bit confused.I hope you make sence.
Have fun! :stereo:
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread   The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Ok i will be the first.I would like to know if there is a road floor prop cuz i have downloaded a floor pack but there isn't a road floor prop so i would be really happy if someone could help me find it.If it hasn't be made i would like to have one.

Thanks.

(This can be an example of what is this thread about.)
Back to top Go down
Brendoge
Active User
Active User
Brendoge

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread   The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:58 am

I've got a floor prop that kind of resembles gravel on a road,
however you mean like an actual road prop right?

If that's the case... I don't know :shocked:
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread   The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:16 am

Well i found a way to get something like this which i am looking for.Just retexture a floor prop that i don't need and that's it.Ta-dah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brendoge
Active User
Active User
Brendoge

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-03-29

PostSubject: Re: The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread   The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:24 am

That's all good
So does it look like a road now then?
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread   The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:20 am

Well i just got the idea.The problem is that the game shows me critical errors and other things now.I will re-install the game (meh download all those mods again :verysad: ).I think it will look like a road prop.Well i was searching for a road prop cuz i saw in many movies something like a road prop.I thought i could find it but then i guessed that if i retexture a floor prop that i don't really need it will look like a road.
I will check it when i will re-install the game.
Have fun!
Back to top Go down
werecool
Admin
Admin
werecool

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread   The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:53 pm

There is a road prop on 8eyedbaby. 😉
Back to top Go down
http://homecoolmods.com
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread   The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:32 pm

I will check it out.
Thanks werecool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sylergcs
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: mod request   The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:40 pm

hi,
i know this is a long shot as the last posts are just over 2 years ago.
but i just started playing the game lol.

u all have some excellent skin mods on here so id like to request some please.

is there any chance someone could make some bio shock skins? as in big daddy,little sister and big sister.
they would be mint for a action/horror film.

thankyou
sylergcs
Back to top Go down
gnbkeller
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-09-21

PostSubject: Re: The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread   The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:56 pm

Hi

Does anyone know where the Alien pack went? I know I saw it on mods'n'more about two years ago. But now they've since closed.

thanks,

gnbkeller
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread   The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ''The Movies'' Find/Request MODS Thread
Page 1 of 1