HomecoolMods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pc Mod Team

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sims 3 Trailer looking good!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brendoge
Active User
Active User
Brendoge

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Sims 3 Trailer looking good! Empty
PostSubject: Sims 3 Trailer looking good!   Sims 3 Trailer looking good! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:08 am

Well I can't say I'm a big fan of the Sims series, however my little brother has about basically all of the Sims 2 and they are all full of mods I downloaded & put into the game. The game is so choc-full of mods that it takes 5 minutes to load up the main menu. Eventually we decided to un-install all sims 2 mods.

Perfect timing for him, as Sims 3 is on the way very soon... Well anyway I thought we might as well take a look at the new game & its trailer. I'm not sure if anyone else on this forum has seen it yet, but you should!
Now you can access your entire span of neighbourhood, no loading bars travelling from here to there, its all just up to your control!

Since I'm not a true fan of the series, I've gotta say the graphics just seem to be the same simple style as the 2nd game... no improvements! I always believed Sims 3 would look like NewGen graphics and then a future sequel will basically be virtual reality... okay too far I think. Off Topic
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Trailer looking good!   Sims 3 Trailer looking good! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Well yes that's what i like on The Sims 3.Having the control.Just a perfect idea that makes the game more better.Also i am sure it will cost a bit more from The Sims 2.Well for sure it will.Looking forward to this.Hope will get it first lol!
Back to top Go down
Brendoge
Active User
Active User
Brendoge

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Trailer looking good!   Sims 3 Trailer looking good! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:42 pm

Its not too far off now is it?
I remember seeing a countdown
somewhere but I've forgotten...
Back to top Go down
homerocks
Admin
Admin
homerocks

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Trailer looking good!   Sims 3 Trailer looking good! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:28 pm

http://www.homecoolmods.com/
countdown is on our official site...
Back to top Go down
http://world9.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=382009613
Brendoge
Active User
Active User
Brendoge

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Trailer looking good!   Sims 3 Trailer looking good! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Wow, I completely forgot!
I set the forums as one of my favourites,
I have'nt been to main site in a while
Okay thanks for that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Trailer looking good!   Sims 3 Trailer looking good! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:27 am

Hehe i agree too lol!
I think you understand that i am not visiting the site alot.Look at my posts 🤢
I added the forums as fav too but that doesn't mean that i am not visiting the site.I am visiting it but only for mods ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sims 3 Trailer looking good!   Sims 3 Trailer looking good! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Trailer looking good!
Page 1 of 1