HomecoolMods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pc Mod Team

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My upcoming projects

Go down 
+2
werecool
Vara
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-03-18

My upcoming projects Empty
PostSubject: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 pm

Ok i made this thread just to post all my upcoming projects (when i have).So i will start with my short film that will come soon i think (just need to end some stuff and then is ready for some VOs -not many- and outside editing).I am will post soon a poster of my upcoming project with all the info in my next reply. Wheee
Keep filming :stereo:
Back to top Go down
werecool
Admin
Admin
werecool

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Looking foward to your films! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://homecoolmods.com
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:46 pm

Thanks!
I am also looking forward to your films Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JasonHery
Active User
Active User
JasonHery

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:15 am

I am looking forward to your movies Vara.Make them good.
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:00 pm

I will be looking for your films too!
I will try to make em good : p
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:03 pm

A friend of mine made this for poster i could say with all the upcoming projects names i have in my mind (well 1 is already in production).So take a look at this:
My upcoming projects Varlan10
I think he already registered here (if he doesn't he will post a tutorial thought not sure)
What do you think?By my opinion this is very good.He will make more posters (onme for each movie Wheee )
I hope you liked it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JasonHery
Active User
Active User
JasonHery

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 9:02 am

Nice poster!I would like to ask him some things.
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Check your pm 😉
Back to top Go down
werecool
Admin
Admin
werecool

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:34 pm

Anyone can make a poster like that. By doing it in Word. You can have me make a poster and it would be fifty times greater.
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:00 pm

Yep werecool you are right.It was just a secret side of the post with the poster that i had to post.The thing is that yes everyone can make many and when i say many i mean MANY like this poster.But there is something that is missing from the post.Are you first at making these,are you good enough to make really cool posters?So there it is : p.Well werecool i am sure that you know how to make better posters than this cuz you are more experianced with some things that my friend isn't thought.So what about making one poster for the ''The Unknown'' and one for the ''The Unknown 2'' project.I would be very happy if you could do this Very Happy
I am sure that you can't make sence with a part of this post but i think you will understand it when my friend will be showed here 😉
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: UPDATE!   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:20 pm

Just ended filming a new movie ''Under Attack - Part One''.I will be in need of VOs when i will end some things and also fix some probs with the script and maybe with the whole movie (whole movie?Not really sure but if yes....pain :verysad: ).Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
werecool
Admin
Admin
werecool

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Vara wrote:
Yep werecool you are right.It was just a secret side of the post with the poster that i had to post.The thing is that yes everyone can make many and when i say many i mean MANY like this poster.But there is something that is missing from the post.Are you first at making these,are you good enough to make really cool posters?So there it is : p.Well werecool i am sure that you know how to make better posters than this cuz you are more experianced with some things that my friend isn't thought.So what about making one poster for the ''The Unknown'' and one for the ''The Unknown 2'' project.I would be very happy if you could do this Very Happy
I am sure that you can't make sence with a part of this post but i think you will understand it when my friend will be showed here 😉
Well, I need a description of what you want your poster to look like... lol!
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:33 pm

well yes my bad :grrr:
I think i should wait a bit more till i will get a poster for a movie cuz i need to fix some things also get voise actors.So i will let you know when i will reall need one 😉
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Long Night production - short horror film   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:17 am

Ok ok ok....
Long Night is a short film that i am working on these days.I finally ended the 40% of the film.Or maybe the 30% :verysad:
lol! just kidding i am ok....
Long Night will be a short horror film based on some short horror stories and filmes that i was watching this year (nice i was watching horror films for about a year Stupid Computer )
Well the script is keep getting upgraded and fixes so i will not post the cast right now till i will get my script at its final look.
Stay tuned people!
Back to top Go down
JasonHery
Active User
Active User
JasonHery

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:47 pm

I would like to know if you need help with anything.I would like to help you.
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:54 pm

I just sent to you an email with some thing that i would like you to do.I hope you will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JasonHery
Active User
Active User
JasonHery

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 12:59 pm

I will check it soon.
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:20 pm

Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JasonHery
Active User
Active User
JasonHery

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:22 pm

Ok I checked it.I think I can do the 4 first parts of this but I am not really sure for the last 2.We will see.
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:23 pm

Well to say the truth i can do the last one by myself but i am not sure for the 2nd one from the end.Not sure.Well i will email a friend and i think he will do it. Wheee
Back to top Go down
JasonHery
Active User
Active User
JasonHery

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Hmm.I think if you could do everything that the email I sent to you right now I think you will be ok and ready.Check it and you will see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Ok i will do it soon.First i have to end some stuff with my movie lol!
Back to top Go down
JasonHery
Active User
Active User
JasonHery

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:27 pm

Also give much attention to the 2 last lines.I think these will help you a lot.
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:30 pm

Oh thank you alot.This will help me for sure alot.Well yes you are right the 2 last lines are very helpfull.I think my movie will be ready now soon.Thank you very much Jason.

Movie progress 45%
Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
JasonHery
Active User
Active User
JasonHery

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:32 pm

Really nice.I am glad that I helped.Looking forward to your film(s) and if you need help with anything remember me.I can help you again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My upcoming projects   My upcoming projects I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My upcoming projects
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next