HomecoolMods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pc Mod Team

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi-Torque's Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hi-Torque

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Hi-Torque's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Hi-Torque's Stuff   Hi-Torque's Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:48 pm

Today I uploaded:

Six different car groupings for the mini cities. Now you can easily fill city streets with traffic. They also come in an alternate texture for use with the devastated mini city.

Additional textures of the mini 80's salon car and the 70's taxi to add variety to the mini city scenes.

A new mini 70's limo in black and white.

Two new parasols (red and yellow) placeable as lot ornaments and as setdressing.

The directors chair placeable as a lot ornament and as setdressing in blue, red and yellow.
Back to top Go down
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Hi-Torque's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi-Torque's Stuff   Hi-Torque's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:46 am

Today i checked your mods and downloaded some.The mods i downloaded will fit in my upcoming movie so i will be happy to crdit you in Very Happy
Keep modding
Back to top Go down
TheHappyIsland
Novice
Novice
TheHappyIsland

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hi-Torque's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi-Torque's Stuff   Hi-Torque's Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:16 pm

I got all your mods in game and i am so happy. The view of the miny city set changed a lot with all of these mods. Hope you will be back soon and share more mods with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi-Torque's Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi-Torque's Stuff   Hi-Torque's Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi-Torque's Stuff
Page 1 of 1