View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vara
Active User
Active User

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Blender Question   Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:58 am

First of all sorry if this is not the right place to post a question.I am posting this question here cuz if you will answer it with a tut you could just make a tut thread (tut section) so that's why i am posting the question here...

Ok.Well the prod i got is that i can't import some meshes from ''The Movies'' game with the way that some1 does in this video tutorial by Gleem:http://www.dcmodding.com/main/images/stories/content/gleem_screencasts/Importer_Basics/Importer_Basics.html

As you can see these are the 2009 import/export scripts for blender.I downloaded them from dcmf.The thing i want to know is what have i got to do with them.I tried some things but nothing.Oh i got python 2.5 (don't remember why i need it but nvm).That's all what i want.It is just a question for beginners (i am not really one but i had to mod something for over a year so i need someone to fill me in ^^)

If you can help me you hvae just to make a tutorial in the tutorial section (as this question is) or just reply here with a tutorial.

Keep up the good work as always guys :stereo:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vara
Active User
Active User

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Blender Question   Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:56 am

Ok i don't need help now finding the right folder to put the scripts.I found it and i got the scripts there.But now i have a new prob....When i am going to import a mesh of ''The Movies'' into blender or when i am going to export something that i made for ''The Movies'' i got error

I will post soon what does the status (whatever its called) saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Blender Question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1