HomecoolMods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pc Mod Team

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cheyenne Trailer out now

Go down 
4 posters

Is this a good trailer
Yes
Cheyenne Trailer out now I_vote_lcap0%Cheyenne Trailer out now I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
I dont know
Cheyenne Trailer out now I_vote_lcap50%Cheyenne Trailer out now I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Maybe
Cheyenne Trailer out now I_vote_lcap50%Cheyenne Trailer out now I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Terrible, u really need lessons
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jakechief
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Cheyenne Trailer out now Empty
PostSubject: Cheyenne Trailer out now   Cheyenne Trailer out now I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:58 pm

http://www.tmunderground.com/watch/514baec129f72948c266/Cheyenne-Trailer

My new trailer for "Cheyenne" is out now. Please let me know what u think! sniper
Back to top Go down
werecool
Admin
Admin
werecool

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Trailer out now   Cheyenne Trailer out now I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:54 pm

I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything, but that trailer wasn't good man, I could barely understand what was being said, and the actors lines were too cheesy: I saw some guys with masks and guns down the street...It was scary.

That doesn't sound realistic: I'm a little freaked out right now because I just think I saw some terrorists walking down the streets, they wore masks and had guns and everything....

That sounds a little more realitstic, please try to work on your script speech otherwise your film will sound like the new version of Charlie Brown: Oh-no! Linus! Go. To. The. Beach. And. Get. Charlie. Brown! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://homecoolmods.com
Beowulf71
Beowulf71

Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Trailer out now   Cheyenne Trailer out now I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:37 am

Hard to say. The piano is way too loud we don't understand anything when the guy speak. The green screen? The camera going through building?

Sure the dialogue could use some more work, but to be honest, most of the movies I've seen (made with The Movies) have cheesy dialogs.

@werecool, your line doesn't sound better by the way. I think this type of things doesn't need to be said, it needs to be seen.
Back to top Go down
http://beowulf71.deviantart.com/
Vara
Active User
Active User
Vara

Number of posts : 315
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Trailer out now   Cheyenne Trailer out now I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:50 pm

This would be better thought.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheyenne Trailer out now   Cheyenne Trailer out now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cheyenne Trailer out now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HomecoolMods :: The Movies :: Movies-
Jump to: