HomecoolMods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Pc Mod Team

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUPERSIZEME

Go down 
AuthorMessage
werecool
Admin
Admin
werecool

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-02-08

SUPERSIZEME Empty
PostSubject: SUPERSIZEME   SUPERSIZEME I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:58 pm

I recently saw this movie. Great, clever, and funny documentary about a man who takes on an extreme challenge to eat McDonald's three times a day. If he is offered a SuperSize portion of the meal, he has to take it, otherwise he can't just order it. He gains 24.5 pounds in one month, raises his cholesterol by 65 percent, and changes his body fat percentage from 11% to 18%. Eighteen percent is still under the average man's body fat, which is 22%. Several weeks after the film was released, McDonald's announced that they were canceling their SuperSize portion. Although they said it had nothing to do with the film. lol! This film just goes to show that our country is obese, VERY OBESE, at this rate, by 2072, almost one hundred percent of Americans, including children will be obese. This film was good in many ways and has inspired me to create my own, silly, childish, super villain for Teen X. Fat king. A huge fat man who's goal in life is to make the entire world's population obese. This includes, fat rays, tampered fast food, and hypnotized nutritionists. I think this villain is powerful enough to make a thirty minute special of him. Very Happy

Remember, stay fit! 😉
Back to top Go down
http://homecoolmods.com

SUPERSIZEME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HomecoolMods :: Other :: General Discussion-
Jump to: