View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
buzon23
Noob
Noob

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: My Script requests of Spanish films   Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:45 am

I need some scripts for my new films. They'll be in Spanish. I'll update this post with my requests.

I need an adaptation of the Marvel Comics character, Black Panther. This is very important for me. Here are the details:

I am looking for a completed feature-lenght action/espionage script based on Marvel Comics' character Black Panther. It shouldn't feature the origins of the character. Black Panther should be an African man who works for the espionage agency called "SHIELD". In the movie, it should be a conflict between the US and North Korea, that if it isn't stopped, would unleash WWIII. Scripts in the vein of "Splinter Cell" games are desired.

These are less important but i need them too:

am looking for a completed feature-length horror/action/detective script. I need material that is BOTH horror, action and detective scripts, mixing supernatural elements with natural ones. The protagonist would be named Robert Dows, and his partner, John Kutchet. The script has to have one female character. Scripts in the vein of "Sherlock Holmes (2009)", "Think of a Number" book, "Sherlock Holmes: The Awakened" game, and "Still Life" game. Scripts with unexpected endings are desired

I am looking for a completed feature-lenght drama/action Mafia-like script. It should tell the history of a nobody who becomes an important gangster. Writer has complete license to write the script as he wants. I would like that in the ending, the protagonist dies. Scripts in the vein of "Mafia" and "Mafia II" games, "The Godfather", "Goodfellas" are desired.

I am looking for a completed feature-lenght action script. The protagonist is an Asian-american man who returns to San Francisco from Hong Kong, after his father was killed years ago investigating some cocaine exchanges related to the Chinese triads. He begins working with the SFPD, in a secret agency, to stop murders and bombings committed by the Chinese triads. Later in the history, he'll discover that the murders are related to his father's murder. Scripts in the vein of "True Crime" game are desired.

'm looking for a completed feature-lenght action/adventure script based on the Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis videogame.

These are all. Thank you. I would like them to be like 50 minutes long or so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
werecool
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: My Script requests of Spanish films   Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 am

I could write your Black Panther and detective scripts. Email me with more information: werecoolmodder@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://homecoolmods.com
buzon23
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My Script requests of Spanish films   Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:26 am

Thank you, I've send the information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
buzon23
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: My Script requests of Spanish films   Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:50 pm

I sent you the information. How much time will it take you?

Thank you for writing them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Script requests of Spanish films   

Back to top Go down

My Script requests of Spanish films
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1